It is our pleasure to have helped a little in the future planning for the KRH. We think it is a vital part of telling Lunenburg’s story.
Donors: Heather and Jim Lockhart
You now have FIVE ways to donate to and support the Lunenburg Heritage Societ
- eTransfer to LunenburgHeritageSociety@hotmail.com – all funds donated go directly to the LHS (we mail your charitable receipt – please include your email, physical & mailing addresses in the comments)
- mail a cheque to Lunenburg Heritage Society, PO Box 674, Lunenburg, NS B0J 2C0 – all funds donated go directly to the LHS (we mail your charitable receipt – please include your email, physical & mailing addresses)
- complete the form below – a small percentage of your donation is kept as a service fee by CanadaHelps (you are issued a charitable receipt immediately by email)
- Securities Transfer – To learn more about transferring your Investments please contact us directly.
- In Person – Stop by the Knaut-Rhuland House Museum between June 7 and September 30 and make a cash, cheque or credit/debit donation. (your charitable receipt is available upon request and will be mailed to you – please provide your email, physical & mailing addresses)